Peace of Mind Inspections
What is a Peace of Mind Inspection?
A peace of mind inspection is a simple inspection of your roof to see if there is any damage, or cause for concern.
When should you get a Peace of Mind Inspection?
The best time to have your roof inspected for damages is immediately after a storm, especially if you have seen damaged roofs in your neighborhood (shingles missing, possibly in the home's lawn).
How much is a Peace of Mind Inspection?
A Peace of Mind Inspection costs:
- $100 for single story roofs (max roof pitch 7/12)
- $200 for two story roofs (max roof pitch 7/12)
- Taller structures, or higher roof pitches will cost extra to be inspected.
What happens if we find damages on your roof?
- If we find damages on your roof, and you decide you want to know the cost of repair, then we will build an estimate for you. This will show you the cost of repairs.
- Whatever you pay for your Peace of Mind Inspection will be applied towards your cost of repairs, provided we perform the repairs, and do so within 30 days of the inspection.
- If you do not wish to have an estimate, or decline the estimate once received, you will only be charged for the cost of the inspection agreed upon.
What if there aren't any damages?
Congratulations! Your roof has a good bill of health, and you know the condition of your roof, giving you the peace of mind you were looking for.
Remember, if a small problem is left un-repaired it can most certainly become a larger problem. A $100 to $200 inspection could save you thousands in repairs down the road.