Attic Breeze Solar Fans
Different from any other attic fan on the market, the Attic Breeze solar fans have changed the way roofing companies and homeowners think about keeping attics cool.
Using solar power, high quality materials, and modern ingenuity, Attic Breeze is giving homeowners cooler attic spaces, and lower electric bills, at the same time.
The best part is that the Attic Breeze gives you a return on your investment!
How the Attic Breeze benefits you.
- Lowers monthly electricity costs
- Insulation works better.
- Reduces heat damage to roof shingles by allowing shingles to disperse more heat.
- Reduces potential leaks with fewer roof penetrations.
- Improves the curb appeal of your home.
How It Works.
The average attic fan design exchanges the air in your attic 4 to 5 times per hour, provided you have several of them. The Attic Breeze solar fan exchanges the air in your attic 12 to 15 times per hour, by itself, keeping your attic much cooler. It is capable of this due to its larger, aluminum fan blade, a higher volume roof outlet, and its solar powered fan motor. One 30 watt Attic Breeze solar fan is is designed to cool up to 2,700 square feet of space.
How The attice breeze pays for itself.
- The Attice Breeze reduces attic temps much more efficiently than typical attic fans used in Texas, noticeably reducing costs of cooling your home each month.
- Lowers roof maintenance cost with fewer fans needed to efficiently cool attic.
- 26% Federal tax credit when you install an Attic Breeze solar fan. (confirm eligibility with your tax representative)